- Enclosure material: Aluminium alloy ZL102;
- Ex-marks: Ex db IIB+H2 T6…T4 Gb;Ex tb IIIC T80°C…T135°C Db IP66
- Certificate:ATEX,IECEx and TR CU
- Max Current:1500A
- Max Power consumption:800W
- Cable entry
- Used in chemical, oil refining, oil exploitation, offshore oil platforms,oil tankers, military and other hazardous areas; Suitable for cable distribution when installing electrical appliances and lamps and especially when installing eletrical heat tracing systems and high-power electric heaters on site.
- Beautiful appearance: Aluminum alloy enclosure with stainlesssteel exposed fasteners.
- Different installation methods such as hanging, embedded, heat tracing bracket installation and different incoming cables such asordinary rubber and plastic cable, armored cable and heating cable.